Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Gamecube Hints & Cheat Codes
Hints & Cheat Codes
Hole in One Contest:
To access the Hole in One Contest hold Z and press Start at the title screen to reveal ''Special Contests''.
Target Tour Tournament:
At the title screen hold Z and press Start and when the "Go to password tournament" option comes up enter CEUFPXJ1 as the password.
The following tournaments can be completed with any character.
- Unlock "Cheep Cheep Tournament" Course: Complete the Lakitu Classic
- Unlock "Sands Classic" Course: Complete the Cheep Cheep Tournament
- Unlock Course "Blooper Bay": Place 1st in the Sands Classic
- Unlock Course "Bowser Championship": Place 1st in Peach's Invitational
- Unlock Course "Peach's Castle Grounds": Place 1st in the Blooper Open
- Unlock Birdie Challenge Back Nine: Complete the front nine in the Birdie Challenge
- Unlock Boo: Get 50 Best Badges to unlock Boo.
- Unlock Character "Bowser Jr.": Complete the Ring Shot mode entirely
- Unlock Petey Piranha: Complete the Shooting, Approaching, and Putting side games on all 3 levels.
- Unlock Character "Shadow Mario": Collect every Badge in Tournament mode. Badges are obtained by getting a birdie or better on each hole. (1 badge per hole limit)
- Unlock Intermediate-level Side games: Clear the beginner level of a side game to unlock its intermediate level counterpart
- Unlock Expert-Level Side Games: Clear an intermediate level side game in order to unlock its harder counterpart
- Unlock better versions of the available players: To unlock the star versions of each character you must defeat them in a VS. Character Match when they have an envelope next to their character select symbol on the VS. screen. The star versions of the players can drive the ball a lot farther then their original counterparts