Legend of Zelda- Oracle of Ages
Gameboy Hints & Cheat Codes
Hints & Cheat Codes
Heart Piece Location [Submitted by:GOHAN ]
Heart pieces are scattered across the lands of the game, usually in places that require special items or are simply hard to find or reach. Collecting four of them will give you another Heart Container. Other Heart Containers can be acquired by beating Dungeon bosses.
-Can be found outside of Black Tower. Use the Shovel to get to it.
-Can be found on Maku Road by moving the blocks.
-Can be found in Yoll Graveyard. Use the Power Bracelet to get it.
-Can be found under small tree in Deku Forest.
-Can be found in cave on Talus Peaks. Use the Roc's Feather to get there.
-Can be found on Talus Peaks. Use Tune of Currents to go from Past to Present to get it.
-Can be found in cave on Rolling Ridge (Present). Use a bomb to get to it.
-Can be found on ledge on northeastern corner of Rolling Ridge (Present). Go there in the past and use the Tune of Currents to get to it.
-Can be purchased from basement of Lynna City shop for 500 Rupees.
-Can be found in cave under Crescent Island (Present).
($ = spade sign)
Tell this to tingle after finishing the game - J$d
Tell this to one of the fairies in the forest - J$gQ
1. Woman In Her House Wanting Light - Cuccodex.
2. Cucco House North East of Horon Village - Lon Lon Egg.
3. Maple - Ghastly Doll.
4. Woman With Indoor Swimming Pool South Of Tarm Ruin Entrance - Cooking
5. Subrosian Chef's Kitchen West Of Dancing Hall - Lava Soup.
6. Goron Mountain, Biggoron - Goron Vase.
7. Sunken City, Vase Collector - Fish.
8. Cat In The Tree North East Of Horon Village - Megaphone.
9. Mt. Cucco Cave, Sleeping Man - Mushroom.
10. Syrup's Potion Shop - Wooden Bird.
11. Old Clock Maker In Horon Village - Engine Grease.
12. Windmill Man East Of Horon Village - Phonograph.
Beat the beetle on level 2
At the entrance to level 2, where one is in the past. The guide book tells you to use your shield to ward off the charging beetles and attack them with your sword. I found that that didn't work. I discovered that if you sprinkle two mystery seeds on each beetle (you have to do this really fast), the beetle will be carried off in a whirlwind.
Before you start try this trick first make sure you have a "Mystery Seed." Now walk north a bit from Horon Village until you come to Talon's house. Inside you will find a number of Cuccos. Attack one of them with your sword until it gets mad and starts to attack. When it does throw a Mystery Seed at it and it will grow to a much larger size.